Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blue Mountains Photography - goes Macro

After purchasing a macro lens some time back, I found that I became too busy to use it... until the other day when I took a well deserved break one morning...
The sun had just risen and the grass was wet with dew.
I took my camera and stalked my garden for tiny things to photograph.
This Mollis Azalea is one of my favourite flowers not just because of its beauty but also because of the perfect scent. Close up I was amazed to see the pollen sitting on the stamens.
Nature is so amazing when you get close up.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comment:

  1. That is an absolute fantastic shot Annabel !!
    nice macro work here !! one day (when i have money lol !! will be able to buy a good macro lens as well... for the time being i'm just using my compact !!

    BrigitteG

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Put it here!