Saturday, May 14, 2011

Improving


Ci, originally uploaded by Fairy Nuff - Solitary Photographic.
I found this series of shots on one of my hard drives recently. They were done when I first opened my business and one of the first small person shoots I did. He's a beautiful looking little boy and so full of interest and curiosity at the world.. .who could fail to enjoy a shoot with him?

What's changed, looking at the shots, isn't so much the way I've shot him, but my ability to edit. What I do now, is much different to how I edited back then.

It's good to see how I've changed and grown in this respect. I'll be spending part of this weekend re-editing before I send the file over to his Mum.

Photography is a learning curve on which you never stop learning.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Put it here!