Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blue Mountains Photographer ~ Catching the light




So I headed away from the mountains and down to the coast. It was late when we arrived. We drifted off to the sound of the surf on the beach.
I woke just before dawn and grabbed my camera, walking down the few steps to the beach in my pyjamas.
There were kangaroos nibbling the grass in the half light in front of me.
Down on the beach, the sea was calm and over on the horizon, the sun started to appear.
I snapped on the beach for over an hour but this is my favourite shot because of the other photographer standing there on the headland who arrived to do the same exact same thing. We never met and he's just a black figure in this shot... just another like minded individual who was up at the same time, waiting to capture the sunrise like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? Put it here!