Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blue Mountains Photographer ~ Weddings at the Mamre Homestead






I shot a stunning wedding over the weekend and this is one of my favourite shots out of the entire day, although there are many more competing for that position.
I was half tempted to put a unicorn horn on the horse. : )
My favourite kind of weddings are the simple ones, like this one, which took place at the Mamre homestead, NSW.  A beautiful and joyous occasion, close family, friends, thoughtful and honest.

The Mamre Homestead is a classic venue to hold a wedding. I'll blog a little more about that at a later date.

Enjoy your Sunday
~Annabel~

1 comment:

  1. LOL specially that you made the white of this pic glowing, yes, i would definitely see that horse with unicorn horns !! :)

    Love this !

    BrigitteG

    ReplyDelete

Got a comment? Put it here!